3.11.11

The Time Will Come #41

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Here, Home, HopeHere, Home, Hope - Kaira Rouda
I won this one a while a go. To be honest I can't remember from which blog but I was excited when I got it as it's the sort of book I would have read a while ago but don't any more. I was eager to see if I would still like this sort of book, although I am sure I will!
Anyway, as I am sure you know as this is a The Time Will Come post, I still haven't read this!
Since it has gone to the neglected shelf. Well one of the three shelves which is behind another row of books therefore I often even forget what books are behind there! Bad, I know. Books are my addiction!

13 comments:

  1. Never heard of this one, seems interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this one before. Just read the blurb on Goodreads and it sounds interesting. I hope it doesn't stay on your neglected shelf for too long. I have one of those shelves, it the one at the bottom of the bookcasewhere books gather dust. I must stop reaching for all the shiny new releases. I hope you get round to it soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover! Very pretty! Hope you can read it soon! Happy Reading!

    *And I seemed to have a little trouble with the link today, so that there might be 3 links, and such, and if there is, could all but the second one be deleted? Because the first was my WoW post that was randomly there, and the 3rd was a repeat of my The Time Will Come post. Sorry!!!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got some books on my shelf sitting around that I've won. I've got piles and piles of books on my shelf too and I can't see them all either. Sounds like we are very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's something about owning books that makes me completely forget about them. I'm always desperate to read it so I buy it and then as soon as I have it, I think, "well I'm never going to find time to read that"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of it either Jodie, I stopped by to say I finally got to the post office today so parcel should be with you tomorrow.

    I will also try this :D

    Laiy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the cover is great. I haven't heard of this one before, I hope it's good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Tennessee Titan Flag is constructed of polyester, measures 3x5 feet, and has two plastic D-rings for attaching to our 6' aluminum flagpole or tailgate pole. The perimeter of our Tennessee Titan Flag is double stitched and the Tennessee Titan team logos are dye sublimated into the flag so they won't peel. Due to its large size, these flags are also perfect to hang on any wall in your game room, sports room, or office.nfl house divided flags
    dallas cowboys american flagcheap Philadelphia Eagles banners
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers house divided flags, House Divided Flags,Sports Flags 3x5, Sports flags and banners,nfl House Divided Flags

    ReplyDelete
  9. A prima vista, qualcuno che ha visto schizzo iniziale del Mundo Deportivo, da maggio si nota subito la somiglianza lampante a questo disegno. La presunta Barcellona 17-18 Jersey presenta strisce asimmetriche la cui larghezza diminuisce verso i lati, un girocollo e maniche bianche.maglie calcio poco prezzo,
    maglie da calcio a poco prezzo, Maglia Deportivo shop
    Maglia real madrid 2017

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    obat gagal ginjal
    obat ngilu lutut
    obat nyeri jari tangan
    obat sesak nafas akibat asam lambung

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult