22.11.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#30)

Leaving Paradise (Leaving Paradise, #1)Leaving ParadiseLeaving Paradise - Simone Elkeles
>> Paperback 1 <33
Paperback 2 >>
This one is really easy for me, paperback 1!
I really like PB 1, I can't really say why I love it so much but I really do. 
Such a simple but great cover which seems to mean so much. I do like PB 2 but it doesn't hold as much meaning at PB 1 

<< Paperback 1
Paperback 2 <3 >>-
This is another really easy one for me. Paperback 2! Paperback 1 would never draw my attention, it just seems a bit childish and what's the random yellow for at the bottom?
PB 2 seems much more mature and also looks like quite a fun and easy read as well as a girly read. 

DeceptionDeception (Haunting Emma, #1)Deception - Lee Nichols
<< Hardback 
Paperback </3 >>
I have to admit I think I have never been attracted to this series because of the covers. They just aren't the sort of covers which I am attracted too.
If I had to choose one it would be the PB as I feel it looks more professional than the HB. The HB is quite strange, random colours with nothing really unique.
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love



Please note I am on holiday.
All comments will be read when I am back
When I am back from holiday I will be taking the time to comment on all blogs who have commented and blog hopping - I used to comment on blogs everyday but since working it's impossible to find the time.

4 comments:

  1. I will go for Paperback 1, Paperback2 and hardback :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely all the paperbacks. They're just so much nicer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually prefer Hardbacks. Sometimes I like the cover of a Hardback better because sometimes the paperback is different. But in most cases, I like when the Hardback and paperback have the same covers.

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally with you on Leaving Paradise! I love PB1 and it really fits the feel of the book well. PB2 doesn't work with the story as much for me and I don't find it attractive.

    I don't like either cover for the second book. The first cover is weird and not eye-catching and the second cover I think I would be embarrassed to read in public.

    I like both of the Haunting Emma covers, but they're both also kinda meh. I would easily pass over them, but I like how representative of the book the US cover is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult