16.11.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#43)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The BreakawayThe Breakaway - Michelle Davidson Argyle 
Published : 1st May 2012
Publisher : Rhemalda Publishing
When I saw this book and read the blurb I was straight away intrigued by this. I recently read a book with the same sort of theme and loved it. How the author made you believe the feelings of the character even if you didn't understand them yourself.
I am lucky enough to be getting a copy of this and will be able to put up a review for you guys so make sure you keep an eye out for this if you like the sound of it.
Thanks Michelle!

The Blurb :
Falling in love with one of her kidnappers is probably the most dangerous thing Naomi could ever do, but she can’t get over the fact that her parents have never paid attention to her and her boyfriend punched her in the face the night before she was abducted. For the first time in her life she’s part of a family — even if it’s a family of criminals. Escape isn’t so high on her list as she’s forced to choose between parents and a boyfriend who never really loved her — or a family of thieves who say they only want to make her happy.

10 comments:

  1. Whoa! That sounds completely awesome and I really want to read it. I haven't seen this book before, so thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this sounds wonderful! I also recommend Held by Edeet Ravel it's also about Stockholm Syndrome and I loved it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you sooo much for sharing this. I haven't heard of this before, but I'm totally adding it to my to-read list right now. Sounds awesome!

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one, but it definitely sounds intriguing! Thanks for sharing!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one's new to me. Interesting angle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta agree with everyone else, sounds completely different and intriguing approach! Definitely goes to my TBR- pile :)
    Here's my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. Trouble!! Hehe. Like the cover a lot! The book sounds very good. It makes you want to read it NOW! Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    New follower.

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Truly affluent written content and valuable throughout string. I managed to get the idea our reply via around below. My spouse and I incredibly endorse his/her procedure while using valuable informative data. Currently click here Check Cashing Costa-mesa Cheers a good deal pertaining to wonderful content.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult