20.11.11

This Week's Round Up + What Books I am Taking on Holiday


Reviews


Posts:

____________________
Thanks to everyone who voted on what books I should take on holiday.
If you missed the post then check it out here to see what books I was considering.

The top 3 books were
The Summer I Turned Pretty - 12 Votes
Bumped - 10 Votes
Jessie <3 NYC + Dash & Lilys Book of Dares - Draw with 8 Votes
I said I would definitely take the top 3 or 4 as it turned out (due to the draw) so the four above are going with me plus another 3. I know I was mean't to be taking 6 but I couldn't choose between 2 so I am taking 7!


3 comments:

  1. I just read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares this week. It's so good! The Summer I Turned Pretty is also a good book. Hope you enjoy them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading! Have a great holiday! Hope you get lots of sun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb as well as good publish! I discovered that much educational, in regards to what we had been precisely trying to find. Right now click the check cashing Many thanks with regard to this kind of publish as well as make sure you continue the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult