8.11.11

My Life Through A Picture #7

What is My Life Through A Picture?
I love pictures and I am obsessed with them so I thought every week for 4 weeks I would show you a picture which has some sort of memory and I will then tell you about that memory =)
I know I said I was going to show you pictures from my Grampy's final goodbye but I thought I would go with something more cheerful. As it's just been fireworks Guy Fawkes Night (Fireworks Night) in the UK thought I would share this picture with you! My nephew, Joey, with his sparkler! 

Next week is the last 'My Life Through A Picture'.
I will be starting it again in January, doing it once every month and showing you some pictures from my 'Picture everyday' challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture :) I didn't get to do anything firework related this bonfire night :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult