27.8.11

A Year Gone By... (#34)

Released - 3rd August 2010
Other Books by Tate - Garnet Lacey
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5*|Three 4*|Four 3*|One 2*
-
Reviews
This one hasn't ever grabbed my attention enough and there is quite mixed reviews on this one. I like the sound of it but admit I probably won't ever try it. 

Betrayal (Immortal #2)
Released - 3rd August 2010
Other Books by Gillian -Mermaid S.O.S
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
One 5*|Two 4*|One 3*|One 2*|One 1*
-
Reviews
This is a book I couldn't help but judge from the cover and jewellery like this makes me think historical which I tend not to enjoy. Quick judgement which I know is bad!

Released - 31st August 2010
Other Books by Kailin - The Wicked Woods,
Frost
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
One 5*|One 4*|One 2*
-
Reviews
I haven't really heard much about this author although I recognise her other book from Frost series called Bitter Frost

4 comments:

  1. Almost To Die For and Betrayal both look interesting!

    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of Betrayal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh I got Almost to Die For this week as an RAK, so I'm dying to get stuck in :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be thankful plenty meant for providing individuals with an exceedingly incredible chance to learn how to study essential views with this particular web site. Just click right here Check Cashing Be thankful totally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult