16.8.11

My Life Through A Picture #4

This is the last MLTAP for awhile as I am now going to do Paperback or Hardback for 4 weeks then back to First Lines for 4 weeks =)
Alfie and Bilbo
I already introduced you to Alfie in my last post and when Jules mentioned doing one on Bilbo I thought I would do this one about him!
He is a bearded dragon, between 2-3 years old. We aren't sure of his age as we rehomed him from my dads friend who very sadly has cancer. 
I didn't know we were getting him until he literally moved in! I didn't believe he was ours until I saw his vivarium in our dining room. 
I have to admit I was abit unsure about him to begin with but now he is my best friend! I constantly have him out running around my room and everyone says how attached to me he is, he responds to my voice and if anyone else is holding him and I am next to them he will jump over to me. 
Now you have been introduced to both the animals in my household! =)

Here's a closer picture of him -

Also there is a lot more of him, Alfie and my family at my TwitPic

2 comments:

  1. Aww he's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cool! I never realized lizards formed attachments with people. That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult