2.8.11

My Life Through A Picture #2

What is My life ; A Picture?
I love pictures and I am obsessed with them so I thought every week for 4 weeks I would show you a picture which has some sort of memory and I will then tell you about that memory. I hope this will help you get to know the person better behind all the blogging!

19-02-09
Me and My Nephew
This was the day my nephew was born! My sister was quite young, around 21 when she had him I believe and although he wasn't planned he was very much wanted!
When I found out I was going to be an auntie I couldn't wait! We never really had any kids in my family then but my cousin, Millie, who was around 3 when he was born.
Anyway, Meet Joey James Baxter!
He is now 2 and a half and a recent picture of him is on my 'About Me' page =)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult