9.8.11

My Life Through A Picture #3

29/11/2007
Frank & Alfie
Frank is the German Shephard (Big dog) and Alfie is the Westie (Puppy!)
This was a great time in my life but also a sad one. We had had Frank since I was around 5 and I wanted a small little dog (as much as I loved Frank I wanted a little dog I could pick up) When we Alfie he was all cuddly but now won't let you pick him up so that's didn't work out ;)
Frank sadly passed away 2 years ago and I still miss him, he was my best friend. When we got Alfie at 6 weeks old Frank was old but got so excited and loved playing with Alfie, although Alfie had too much energy for Frank! Alfie definitely made Frank's last few months alive a great few months and Alfie seriously missed him when he passed away. 
R.I.P Frank - I will always miss you.

Here's a recent one of Alfie :

4 comments:

  1. Aww cuties! It's always hard to lose a pet, I know. We lost our border collie on Christmas Day - but that must be 20 years ago now. It was like losing a member of the family though.

    Are you going to show us some photos of Bilbo one week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so sad when a family pet passes.

    They both look adorable! and I love the name Alfie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - I know, it is so hard =(
    I will be showing Bilbo off don't worry ;)

    Jules - Thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, they are so cute! I'm sorry for your loss. I have a soft spot for German Shepherds. We lost ours this past March. Thank you for sharing pictures of your puppies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult