10.8.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#30)

Waiting On Wednesday
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Try Not to BreatheTry Not To Breathe - Jennifer R.Hubbard
Well first off, how amazing is this cover! I just love it and knew from the cover that I would want to read it. I know it's bad but this is a book I would buy just from the cover, it's such a sweet cover!
I like how the cover also obviously had a lot to do with the story because of the drops of water and the scene, I am guessing they are at the waterfall which is mentioned in the blurb.
It sounds just like the sort of books I am enjoying at the moment. I love it when authors tackle difficult situations and I think if this is written in the right way it will be great!


The Blurb :
A dark and provocative novel from the author of The Secret Year
Ryan spends most of his time alone at the local waterfall because it’s the only thing that makes him feel alive. He’s sixteen, post-suicidal, and trying to figure out what to do with himself after a stint in a mental hospital. Then Nicki barges into his world, brimming with life and energy, and asking questions about Ryan’s depression that no one else has ever been brave enough—or cared enough—to ask. Ryan isn’t sure why he trusts Nicki with his darkest secrets, but that trust turns out to be the catalyst that he desperately needs to start living again.

7 comments:

  1. new follower :)

    Wow this seems like a great book! Can't wait to check it out!

    check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-6-wings-of-wicked.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thanks for bringing this to my attention! Beautiful cover and sounds like a beautiful story too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really one for issue books, generally, but I agree that this one seems very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone else had this book and it looks so awesome!! Now I can't wait for it to come out. Great choice :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered this on another blog. Great pick!

    My WoW: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

    Also, check out my new meme, Before the Blog: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/before-blog-3-named-by-marianne-curley.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thank a lot of to get advertisement they'll those people. There are a lot of users visiting using this in recent times they may secure enough choices as a result of your home. We certainly love to perform your weblog yet therefore will certainly continue advertisement around. Follow through Check Cashing with earn idea of components. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult