13.8.11

A Year Gone By... (#32)

Wisdom (My Blood Approves, #4)
Released - 20th & 22nd August 2010
Other Books by Amanda - Trylle Trilogly, Virtue
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Three 5*|Five 4*|Two 3*|One 2*
-
Reviews
My Vamp Fiction

Well first off I just want to say what amazing covers Amanda always has! I love them. I really do need to read a book by this author, they all sound awesome =)

Fat Vampire: A Never Coming of Age Story
Released - 1st August 2010
Other Books by Adam - The True Meaning Of Smekday
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Three 5*
-
Reviews

This sounds really good and the perfect book to read if you wanting to have a little laugh. Will keep my eye out for this one. 

City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #3)
Released - 5th August 2010
Other Books by Adam - Megan Chase, Downside Ghosts
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Seven 5*|One 4*
-
Reviews

This is a series which my library has and is just one of them I keep looking at wondering whether I should make time for it. Don't get me wrong I think I will enjoy it but I just don't have the time!
Please do note some dates which the books were published do vary depending on the country of release, re-releases etc.

3 comments:

  1. My Blood Approve Series by Amanda Hocking is one of my favourite series. There awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The three books look really good, specially "Wisdom" and "Fat Vampire".

    Thanks for passing by my blog :D Hugs,

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be capable of become confident this is a special outstanding write-up needlessly to cover on this website. You will follow-up Check Cashing Thank you once and for all performs. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult