20.8.11

A Year Gone By... (#33)

Released - 31st August 2010
Other Books by Kresley - MacCarrick Brother
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5*|Two 4*|One 3*
-
Reviews
I haven't ever read a  book in this series and have to admit books which are part of a huge series put me off as I don't have the time to read 13 books in a row!
The cover is rather eye catching though ;)

Nevermore (Nevermore, #1)
Released - 31st August 2010
Other Books by Kresley -Enshadowed
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Eleven 5*|Thirteen 4*|Five 3*|One 2*
-
Reviews
This is a book I want to read but the size puts me off quite a bit, it's a very big book (over 500)

Released - 30th August 2010
Other Books by Steph - None
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
One 4*|One 3*
-
Reviews
This book has actually been on my wishlist for awhile since the title really intrigued me then when I read the blurb I knew this was a book I wanted to read. 

7 comments:

  1. oh, those seem great books! I've started reading Kresley Cole's IAD series this year and am at #5 now, it's true that it is a huge series, but the boos are captivating and quick reads, I usually need only two sittings. Not to mention Demon from the dark is about Regin - she's a fascinating character.I'll try Nevermore, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only heard of Nevermore before. 13 books in a series does seem rather a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The size of Nevermore totally scares me too! And it's only part one of a series that's taking a really long time to be published. I want to wait until they're all out otherwise I think I'll forget way too much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermore's one that I always keep going back and looking at and never taking the plunge.

    Though I will say I read the first one by Kresley Cole and REALLY didn't like it. It was the kind of book where the guy attempts to rape the girl so many times she finally gives into him - not what I want to read :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The size puts me off Nevermore as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read Nevermore the other day, it's quite good! :) And I totally get you by how the size makes it daunting. I've been wanting to read Girl Saves Boy for ages as well, I look forward to hearing what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in a position to end up being persuaded that's a distinctive superb write-up unnecessarily to say with this web site. You can now follow-up Check Cashing Many thanks permanently function. Continue the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult