17.8.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#31)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

(#2)Hallowed - Cynthia Hand
I am often admitting that I can't remember how the previous book ended and this series is no different! I completely forgot the ending of Unearthly even though I completely loved it. 
Anyway I don't need to remember how Unearthly ended to know I want to read Hallowed a rather lot as I really did enjoy Unearthly, especially the characters and how it was written. 
Can't wait to read Hallowed and once I read the end chapters of Unearthly it will all come back to me - Hopefully!
-
The Blurb :
This is the second book in the Unearthly series
For months part-angel Clara Gardner trained to face the raging forest fire from her visions and rescue the alluring and mysterious Christian Prescott from the blaze. But nothing could prepare her for the fateful decisions she would be forced to make that day, or the startling revelation that her purpose—the task she was put on earth to accomplish—is not as straightforward as she thought. Now, torn between her increasingly complicated feelings for Christian and her love for her boyfriend, Tucker, Clara struggles to make sense of what she was supposed to do the day of the fire. And, as she is drawn further into the world of part angels and the growing conflict between White Wings and Black Wings, Clara learns of the terrifying new reality that she must face: Someone close to her will die in a matter of months. With her future uncertain, the only thing Clara knows for sure is that the fire was just the beginning.

14 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to reading this one as well, I loved Unearthly.

    My WoW, www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read Unearthly yet...it sounds good though. Enjoy this!
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this one. Loved Unearthly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. Need. This. Book.
    Unearthly was soooo amazing and I can't wait to see how the story continues. Usually it gets easier to wait for a second installment of a series as time passes, but this time - I still want Hallowed as much as I wanted it when I was finished with Unearthly. :D

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I REALLY need to read Unearthly! I've had it for ages but I haven't got around to it yet... :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am so excited about this one as I love Unearthly and cannot wait to read more about Clara and Tucker. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really excited about this one!! I LOVED Unearthly!!

    check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-7-half-blood.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read the first book in this series so many people have loved it! Nice pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unearthly is on my reading list as I keep hearing good things about it. Good choice!

    Check out my WoW here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait for Hallowed either! Really loved Unearthly so can't wait. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for Hallowed either! I loved Unearthly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unearthly was great, I want more Clara and Tucker! I love these American covers for the books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unearthly is on my TBR list. I can't wait to read it! Great post and happy Friday!

    Also, I’m a new follower— wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am very joyous to browse this kind of enjoyable and questioning. Barracking with relevance giving individuals this kind of straightforward information. Nice click for discover an allotment of. Favor this kind of distribute. Visit Check Cashing I’m rather certain I’ll learn legion new stuff right here than anybody else!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult