6.8.11

A Year Gone By... (#31)

Hi Guys just a quick message about my bookshelf tour which I have been meaning to do for ages. I have lost my camera which I am so very annoyed about so I borrowed my sisters but her memory card is nearly full!
I will have a bookshelf tour up asap!!


Room
Released - 20th August 2010
Other Books by Emma - Slammerkin, Landing,
Stir-Fry
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Twenty 5*|Six 4*|Two 3*
-
Reviews
Novelicious
Judging Covers

This is a book I know I will definitely read but I just don't know when! I have heard so many great things about it and everyone who has read it seems to recommend it. 

Winter Longing
Released - 12th August 2010
Other Books by Tricia - Heartbreak River
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5*|One 4*|One 3*
-
Reviews
This is such a sweet cover! I love it! The blurb also makes the book sound really good, if I saw it anywhere then I would more than likely pick it up. 

Released - 10th August 2010
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
None - Average on GR ; 3.37
-
Being honest, this doesn't seem like something I would necessarily enjoy but I can see lots of people liking this one. 

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, I have Room on my tbr pile as well. Haven't got round to it yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are capable to always be certain that is the exclusive exceptional write-up unnecessarily to note within this site. Anyone can follow-up Check Cashing Cheers forever operate. Continue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult