24.8.11

The Time Will Come #31

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Deadly Little Lies (Touch, #2)Deadly Little Lies - Laurie Faria Stolarz
I read Deadly Little Secrets (The 1st in the series) a few months ago and if you saw my review you will know how much I just ADORED this book! I fell in love with it and couldn't hardly put it down and then Karen (My lovely friend from The Slowest Bookworm) brought me it for my birthday and I bascially danced around the room. I actually swore at the time I wouldn't let this one be on my shelf for very long but since it's been sitting there all sad! If I am honest I need to read over Deadly Little Secrets and I got it kind of confused with The Body Finder.
Really hope I read this one soon, especially as I think the 4th one in the series comes out soon.



8 comments:

  1. Bah! I think you might have confused me. Not trying to be annoying but Deadly Little Secret is the first in the series. Deadly Little Lies is the second. I know this for two reasons. First, I read and own Deadly Little Secret and second, I looked it up! I really enjoyed that book too. Hope you get to the second one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I haven't read this series I love Jay from The Body Finder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this book! and the entire series in fact. the fourth one comes out in novemeber or decemeber i think!!

    Check out the GREAT GIVEAWAYS we have going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha I remember how excited you were when this one arrived. You filmed that IMM, right?

    You better read this before the end of the year! Especially if you loved the first book so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read either series (if they're both series) that you've mentioned, but it sounds like I'll have to read both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first one of this series sitting on my shelf, and I can't wait to read it- even more now that I know that you loved it!
    (It's taken me a while to link this up because, my internet is down at home at the moment! It's so frustrating! I'm at work in the office at the moment sneaking a quick minute on the blog while no-one is looking! Ummm naughty!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *love* this series! They're so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult