18.8.11

The Time Will Come #30


Thank you to everyone who joins in!
-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


Mortal Kiss was a book I had seen in my local supermarket and was really quite intrigued by it. When Lindsey from Lindsey's Bookshelf put it up for swap on UK Swap Shop I knew I had to see if she wanted to swap!
Since then it has sadly sat there looking at me because it's not a book for review (from publishers or an author)
I think the second book in this series Fool's Silver comes out soon so I definitely do need to read this as soon as possible.
I also haven't read enough wolf books this year (or the year before!) so hopefully this will be one of the wolves books I do pick up. 


8 comments:

  1. I love wolf books and this one looks good. I hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Mortal Kiss, it's really good =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one an awful lot but never read anything about it. I think I'll go GoodReads it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was the only one that looked at books at the grocery store!!! LOL

    Looks good though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely going to go and look this one up! I didn't know about it and I love werewolf books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one does sound intriguing. I've never heard of it but I'm interested to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great book! Hope you can read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this around a little, but I don't think I've read a single review. Go on and read/review it so then I'll know if I should pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult