29.8.11

Cover Crazy #32

Hosted by The Book Worms
I know these sort of covers are very popular within the YA scene and there are lots like this but I can't help but still love covers like this one! 
-
I love this cover because :
- I love how her dress goes with the colour of the sky
- The birds flying around her
- I also love the white in the sky
-The placement and colour of the font
- The dress looks very pretty
-
Dislike? 
-I wish the text was maybe a bit small and further down so it took up less space.
- I think the author's name would be better at the top as things would look like cramped


-
Dragonswood - Janet Lee Carey
I haven't yet read a dragon book and feel unsure if it's something I would personally enjoy but you don't have to read or love the book to love the cover!
-
I love this cover because :
- How she's 'flying'
- I love how the water is spraying up, so pretty!
- I like how the title doesn't 'mess' with the cover.
- Love the font, suits what the book is about
- How pretty is the colour of the sky! I love how it's dark and then gets lighter around her.
- It's different from what you usually see and definitely makes me intrigued. 
-
Dislike?
- I am not loving her dress. I don't like how far it sticks out on the left hand side.

8 comments:

  1. I love the Dragonswood cover! Unlike you I really like the position of her dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers for both of these! I love the bird in the sky on The Demon Lover cover :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two books are so so beautiful! I love the dark mystery and each has their own unique twist. Great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the cover on Demon Lover. It is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of the "pretty dress" covers. The top girl reminds me of the Die For Me girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Demon Lover has a cool cover, I like its colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult