11.8.11

The Time Will Come #29


The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

This is a series I probably wouldn't have been excited about enough to pick it up but because it is so popular between all my fellow bloggers it was one I picked up quite a while ago myself.
I have to admit because this is on the first row of my shelf, hence between lots of books, I never really actually 'see it' and sometimes forget I even have it!
Maybe this is a book I need to put to the front row of my bookcase so it will keep looking at me. 



11 comments:

  1. I have this to read too. It sounds so good. Wish I had more time to read.
    Love this meme btw it gives me the motivation to get reading.

    Linked mine
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't a series I fancy reading but I hope you enjoy it when you get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn- do great minds think alike or what?! I posted the exact same book again! I'm not doing it on purpose I promise!! What are the odds?!
    I think this book sounds fantastic- such a romantic read, and I hope we both enjoy it- whichever one gets round to reading it first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this book either! I've heard it's great....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. Maybe it will help me to get to some of the books on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this one around quite a bit as of late... Can't say it's one that's drawn my attention, though... :/ Hope you enjoy it when you get round to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way as you about this one. I'm going to grab this series eventually too since everyone seems to love it. Hope you get to it soon and it's as good as everyone says it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover! Wonder what the romance will be like?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read this one before but I read Leaving Paradise by Simone a little while ago and really enjoyed it. Hopefully this one is just as good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this book - I think you will too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea to do this. I also heard awesome things about Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles. I still haven't read it or even bought a copy of it, I just keep forgetting that I want to read it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult