22.8.11

Cover Crazy #31

Hosted by The Book Worms
I am always so unsure about short stories, I think it totally depends on who is writing the story as to whether the actual book works. 
-
I love this cover because :
- The simple colours
- The lighting, I love the effect of it
- Her dress, so pretty!
-The font and the placement of it
- How you can't see her face
- The setting. Makes me intrigued!
- It feels different from other covers
-
Dislike? 
- I like how simple it is but it may be too simple for some people?


 The Vampires Curse - S.J. Wright
Well I can't really say much about the actual book as it's the second in the series but the first book in the series is one I actually have been meaning to find more out about. 
-
I love this cover because :
- The guy - Rather handsome ;)
- I like the colours in this book and the red dot(?)
- I like how the title doesn't 'mess' with the cover
- Love how you can see the sun shining down in the background
- That it actually tells you it's part of a series! 
-
Dislike?
- I wish the guy's eyes was more green and stood out more. 
- The more I look at this the weirder his shoulder looks.  

8 comments:

  1. I like your format for the Cover Crazy meme. Listing both your likes and dislikes. I agree, the model on the cover of The Vampires Curse is hot. Great picks!

    My Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faery Tales and Nightmares has a stunning cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Melissa Marr cover looks creepy. I wonder if she's a ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how creepy the Melissa Marr one looks. Can't say i'm impressed from the 2nd one though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I definitely prefer Melissa Marr's because it just looks so haunting and beautiful where as the other is a little... bland for my taste :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm drawn to the first cover the most. Its just so eerie. Nice choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Melissa Marr's cover -it's GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen that Melissa Marr cover before. I love it!

    Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult