15.8.11

Cover Crazy #30

Hosted by The Book Worms

Well first off I haven't actually read a book by this author before and if I am honest I don't usually like her covers as they seem to all be about girls posing while looking mean BUT this is one that I love and it definitely gives of a vibe that this is the sort of book I will enjoy!
-
I love this cover because :
- The lovely colour of purple, it's gorgeous.
- The feathers flowing around her, always a winner for me.
- How she's floating in the air.
-The purple swirl of air (?) around her. 
-
Dislike? 
- The colour of the title (yuck)
There seems to be a lot of writing


 Abandon - Meg Cabot
The other cover for Abandon is definitely gorgeous but this cover definitely also deserves some attention as it's also gorgeous! This is the UK cover. 
-
I love this cover because :
- The colours are awesome! 
- I love how the top is white and bright and the bottom is black and dull but both parts use the red lines/branches (?)
- The two different backgrounds for the top and bottom
- It will definitely stand out on the shelf
- The text/font for Abandon
- The placement of the text
- The tagline
-
Dislike? 
                           - I wish there was some tagline about him

Thanks to Small Review for the help with doing the boarders.

4 comments:

  1. You're so welcome! :D

    I love the other cover for Abandon, but you're totally right, this one should get lots of love too. I like how it shows her on the top and him in the "underworld." It seems to relate to the story really well. It also looks very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of the cover of Angel's Flight, although I LOVE the colours. I still prefer the US cover to Abandon, although this one is pretty good too. Although from what I've been hearing, the book isn't great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not too fond on the cover for Angel's Flight but I absolutely love the UK cover for Abandon! So, so pretty - I have a US copy, but I'm so tempted to buy this version when it comes out because I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Stunning covers. I could stare at them all day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult