1.8.11

July 2011

Read books in July 2011

Stats
My Aim : 10 Books
Total number of read books : 9
Average : A book every 3 and half days

 Comments

This was quite a good month for me and has beaten the last few months which I am pleased with. I am around 6 books ahead of my aim of 100 books this year. I aim to read 10 a month but can drop a few each month and still reach 100! Sadly August may be a slower month due to me starting work. I am hoping for 8 this August. 

Favourite Cover (Of July)
Forbidden Boy 
I love this cover, it involves everything I was in the mood for when I picked this book up which is a cute romance and the sun & beach! A simple cover but yet a cute one. Oh and it has lots of pink ;)

Favourite Book (Of July)
But I Love Him
This was a book I wanted as soon as seen the cover and title let alone read the blurb! When I read the blurb it just confirmed that I really wanted to read it. 
The book didn't let me down! Even though there were things I weren't too keen on this book but it was definitely a very very powerful book and the best book I read in July.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult