4.8.11

The Time Will Come #28

The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

The PaceI won this book from a giveaway on Fragments Of Life (which I love!) and was so excited about it as it's a book which was difficult to get in the UK in paperback so to get this book mean't a lot!
It does sound really good and because it is only small I did think I could read it pretty much straight away. Well that was months ago! I do really need to get to this as I haven't heard much about it so would love to put a review up for you guys.
Another great books which is on my LONG list of books I need to read whenever I get the chance! 

16 comments:

  1. I read a description on this one and thought it sounded really good myself though I don't have it. Hopefully you can get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this one around before. I'm going to go GoodReads it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've seen this one. It sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read this one for a while too, I really like the sound of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THanks for visiting. I hardly ever think in terms of books I can't wait for because there are so many in my office, bedroom and library waiting for me!
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't seen this one before...perhaps because as you say its difficult to get in the UK! Looks interesting though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've seen this book around a while back. it sounds good. hope you'll get to it soon and enjoy it. :)

    Michelle
    Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, I forgot to add my link. Just done it now.

    I hope you get to read The Pace soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea. I have so many books just sitting on my shelves demanding attention that maybe a comment or two on my Time Will Come post will prompt me to finally read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the perfect meme for me! I have way too many books that are waiting for me to finally read. And the problem is I can't stop buying more! It really is an addiction. Hope you get around to reading The Pace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi thanks for following my blog :-) There are so many that could come under this category but there is one special one that springs to mind for me. My post is here http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/time-will-come.html
    Lindsay x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool meme! Definitely gonna try this one. Sooo many books come to mind! I'm not sure if thats a good thing though :p lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jodie, this sounds pretty good! I like the premise! Hope you get round to reading this one soon! I'll be looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult