25.6.11

A Year Gone By... (#25)

~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5 Star Ratings
Two 4 Star Ratings
~
Reviews
I LOVE this cover and have to admit l want to read this just because of the cover. It seems like a perfect summer read and l am definitely in the sort of mood for summer books. 

Tell Me A Secret
Released - 22nd June 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5 Star Ratings
Four 4 Star Ratings
One 3 Star Ratings
~
This is a book l really do want to read as well as her other book coming out called 'Don't Breathe a Word'. 

The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth, #1)
Released22nd June 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Two 5 Star Ratings
Four 4 Star Ratings
One 3 Star Ratings
~
I have to admit, l didn't think this sort of book would be one l would enjoy but after seeing some posts at Girls Without A Bookshelf l now so want to read this series!

3 comments:

  1. Has it been a year already since The Ghost and the Goth? That has gone fast! I only just got the book and haven't read it yet. I don't think I've heard of the other two before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for The Ghost and the Goth! I was surprised at how much depth there was. I love Alona and Will's relationship. Hope you like it as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Now follow-up our keyword check cashing Great work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult