30.6.11

The Time Will Come #23 - What l have read edition


The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
~
My The Time Will Come post is a bit different today as l wanted to go through my The Time Will Come books and see what l have read and what l haven't.
I know a lot of people said they haven't read any of the books and so on so don' feel you have to join in today, you could do this post whenever!

Have read - 
Click to see my review
~
I am also about the start The Bleeders tomorrow and didn't get a chance to read two of the books l got from the library so took them back. 

10 comments:

  1. I haven't done enough of these to have too much to show but I did read Stork which was one of mine. Die For Me and Raised By Wolves are still on my tbr shelf too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've don't well to read 4 on top of your review books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops that should say DONE lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! Congrats on hitting 1000 followers! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for reading 4 books! And yeah for 1000 followers! WHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1003 followers! Congrats!

    You've read four of your books? You put the rest of us to shame!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read a single one of my TWC posts. The time WILL come ... eventually. Too many books, not enough time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't read any of my books....but I'm glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! =)
    You all better get reading! ;) lol

    Karen - l was so excited when l reached 1000 =)
    Kate - Thank you =) Haha some of them had deadlines which had already past!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult