7.6.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#24)

ForgottenForgotten>> Hardback
Paperback <33 <<
I don't really like the HB at all, l feel that the title is just overpowering and also it's quite dull and boring, I do like how the authors name is in the T. The PB is much more interesting and makes me want to find out more about the book and l definitely think it's a unique cover. Also love how the hair is red and the authors name and the others girl is black as well as the title. There is the other cover which l just LOVE. Check it out here.
~
Everlasting (The Immortals, #6)The Immortals: Everlasting
>> Hardback <33
Paperback <3 <<
I like both of these covers and l like how they kinda stick to the same theme as the other books, l can imagine they all look good together. The HB is just so pretty and definitely stands out. As you may know l love bright colours on black!. The PB is ok, l mainly love it because of the purple veil around them as it definitely tells the story more and is pretty. Prefer the text and positioning in the HB too. 
~
After Obsession
After Obsession>> Hardback 
Paperback <3 <<
I don't love either of these on the computer screen although l can see they would be pretty on a physical copy if they are shiny or sparkly. I dislike the colour of the text on the HB and much prefer the colour on the PB as well as using that colour on the ground too. Definitely think that one stands out the most out of the two. They are only small differences but big ones for me!

13 comments:

  1. My choices:
    Forgotten-Hardback
    Everlasting-Hardback
    After Obsession-Paperback
    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig the hardcovers on all of them! I dunno, I think I'm a hardcover kinda girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the paperbacks!
    It seems to be a bit of a mixed response week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you this week - I don't love the paperback of Forgotten, but I think the hardback is just too plain. Everlasting is so pretty :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both the hardcover and the paperback version of Forgotten and I can't wait to read this book !! I'm not a big fan of the Evermore series' covers but the hardback cover looks pretty ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the paperback covers of Forgotten and Ever Lasting, but prefer the hardcover of After Obsession. I think the paperback is a little overdone and reminds me of a swarm of bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the paperback cover for Everlasting :) I can't wait for my copy to come. Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'd go with the hardback on all three of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer the paperback of Forgotten but the hardcovers to the others, especially After Obsession. Oddly, I always hated hardcovers, but now I'm starting to like them a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hardbacks look good on the shelf but paperbacks are cheaper to post and buy. For me, it has to be paperback.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like all the paperbacks, myself! Love your blog background beyond words, though - doodletastic!

    New follower here! If you feel like it, maybe you could stop by my blog - I'm taking part in a massive Small Blogs, Big Giveaways at the moment (winner gets 16 books!) and also have an EU giveaway of Dead Reckoning happening!

    Beth @ A little sun shy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the HB of Forgotten better, but I don't love it. I do LOVE the version you linked where she's lying down and those red things are swirling around her.

    I don't really like either for Everlasting, but I really like the PB of After Obsession for the reasons you mention.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult