22.6.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#23)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
~

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep - SJ Watson
This sounds a little bit like a film l have seen but l can't remember which film. I just love both books and films like this because l find they usually keep me guessing throughout the whole book or film because you are often left in the dark, like the character must feel when they wake up!
This is actually already out, was out in April, but only just heard of it a week or so ago and it straight away went on my wishlist. 
This is the sort of book which l could pick up at any point and l am always in the mood for, unlike paranormal books etc l have to be in the right sort of mood.
~

The Blurb :
'As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me ...' Memories define us.So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight.And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story.Welcome to Christine's life.

9 comments:

  1. Was the film 50 First Dates? Sort of reminds me of that! Anyway, thanks for putting it on my radar!

    http://inkscratchers.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-220611.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound like the movie 50 First Dates - but maybe without the comedy factor! Or Forgotten by Cat Patrick, but only a little.

    I'd not heard of this one either, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to like this. I loved Forgotten and 50 First Dates!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this book or film. I will add it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does sound like 50 First Dates - didn't love that film, but this book definitely sounds intriguing. I'll keep an eye out for it :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This definitely sounds intriguing. I'll keep an eye out for this one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does sound like "Forgoten", by Cat Patrick. I loved that book though, so shall be picking this up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be actually very happy to the great write-up. I would really like way too many thank you for the moment because of this substantially great examine!! My partner and I without doubt extremely pleasant each and every an integral part of that understanding that My partner and I have even an individual stored to be able to novelty to appear with fresh info within your internet site. Today just click here Check Cashing It’s fantastic & awesome. Thank you a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult