4.6.11

A Year Gone By... (#22)

                                              Dark Flame - Alyson Noel
Dark FlameReleased - 15th June 2010 (USA)
~
Rating (By my goodread friends)
Seven 5 Star Ratings
Six 4 Star Ratings
Seven 3 Star Ratings
Two 2 Star Rating
~
Reviews

Book Chick City
Books for Company

I have actually already read this and l did find it one of the best in the series, although l don't remember much about it! I do look forward to reading Everlasting, the last in the series l believe. 


SeaSea - Heidi R. Kling
Released - 10th June 2010
~
Rating (By my goodread friends)
Four 5 Star Ratings
Two 4 Star Ratings
One 2 Star Rating
~
Reviews
How pretty is this cover! I just love it! =) Haven't seen many reviews on this book but it has good ratings by a few trusted fellow bloggers on goodreads.

Bitter Frost (Frost, #1)Bitter Frost - Kailin Gow
Released - 1st June 2010
~
Rating (By my goodread friends)
One 5 Star Ratings
Three 4 Star Ratings
One 2 Star Rating
I haven't actually heard of this book before and it seems that it's your sort of average read judging by the ratings. 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books!

    Sea does have a really pretty cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a beautiful book... I definitely read it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only read the first novel in the Immortals series, need to read the others soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult