27.6.11

Cover Crazy #23

Other Cover Crazy posts - #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
Hosted by thebookwormS
Muse - Rebecca Lim (#3 Mercy)
All the covers for this series has gorgeous covers, check them out here
OMG!!! I LOVE THIS COVER!!

What l love :
EVERYTHING!
All the beautiful white and gold
How well the colours go together
The little butterfly 
Mainly l love how the feather become part of her hair, how unique and beautiful
I love how it tells you it's part of a series, it can be helpful if your in a library or bookshop!
The position  of all the text
The overall feel of the cover

11 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful amazing cover. I am such a cover nut so I'm enjoying the fantastic ones out there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I totally agree! That cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cover too! I want it even though I haven't read any of the series yet! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped by your blog today.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful cover!
    I would have made her hair more goldenish but maybe that's only cause of the pic and in reality looks better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is beautiful! I've not read (or actually heard much about) The Mercy Series. Should I give 'em a whirl?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I didn't even see the butterfly until you said something!

    I like these covers too <3

    Like Yiota, I wish her hair popped more, but hopefully there's a lot of embossing going on that we just can't see yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this one is so pretty. I love the feathers and the coloring. It looks so rich. Definitely makes me want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous. I love the feather and hair. So unique!
    Here is my CC
    http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/06/cover-crazy-8.html
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a beautiful cover! I like how human and nature are slowly becoming one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult