16.6.11

The Time Will Come #21

The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
Thank you so much to everyone who joins in! It's great fun =)

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

The Bleeders
I got this book to review a little while ago after seeing it and being desperate to read it!
I thought it sounded so  unique and definitely wanted to find more out about what happens in this book.
It's quite a short one and l planned to read it straight away but sadly l just haven't had the time to pick it up yet. I hope to have read it within the next 2 months and have a review up for you all. It has great ratings on goodreads so l am very excited to start this!!
See the blurb here


11 comments:

  1. Oh I had forgotten about this book. I only saw it around the blogs a couple of times but I thought it sounded good. I just checked Amazon and they have it as a Kindle download for 86p so I've just done it. Thanks for reminding me, and I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check this book out on Goodreads =) !! Thanks Jodie .. I hope you'll start reading it soon because I'm very curious about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book sounds amazing! You need to read and review it soon so I know if I should go buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this around and this book does sound really good. Hope you can get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have The Bleeders lurking on my Kindle...just so little time to get round to reading everything I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy reading it when you do get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never heard of The Bleeders - Michaela Haze before. Is it YA? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very interesting cover! Must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uooo I found this link by Oh my books and I did my first post about "the time will come" ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Bleeders sounds like an interesting book. I hadn't seen it until this post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen - That is really cheap! I hope you enjoy it =)

    Elodie - I hope to read it soon! =)

    Nina - I am unsure! Sorry, it sounds like it but l am not 100%

    Amelie - Glad you joined in =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult