9.6.11

The Time Will Come #20

The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

I Am Number Four
When l got this for review l was so excited to read it! Definitely sounds like something which l would love at the moment and because l am one of those people who can't read a book after watching the movie, l need to read this before l can see the movie!
This is definitely one l need to read within the next 2 month, mainly so l can see the movie as l am also excited about watching that and l have also seen lots of a positive reviews on this book so l am hoping l will enjoy it as much as l know other bloggers have. Let me know if you have read this and what you thought =) 


9 comments:

  1. I just read this book. I liked it, and watched the movie after reading it.

    By the way, I posted my first TTWC post hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it after seeing the movie (I'm the other way round as the books are generally better, I prefer to see the film before I read the book so I can enjoy the film more!). I liked it but it wasn't outstanding - nice to see some sci-fi in the YA world though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just linked my TTWC post!

    This is my first time participating in a meme, and I had alot of fun:D Can't wait for next Thursday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Jodie! Read it! So good....and so much better than the film. Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read this one. It didn't live up to my expectations but I still enjoyed it. Make sure you get to this one ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I've just finished this one, it's good. I did watch the film first this time though, and then read the book, but luckily the film is quite close to the book. Hope you enjoy it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit that I have this one on my shelf too waiting to be read. We are so bad! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got this one on my shelf. I bought it after seeing (and loving) the movie. Like you, it's one I keep meaning to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes. I have this one on my TBR too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult