11.6.11

A Year Gone By... (#22)

                                      Sisters Red - Jackson Pearce
Sisters Red (Sisters Red, #1)Released - 7th June 2010
~
Rating (By my goodread friends)
Fifteen 5 Star Ratings
Thirteen 4 Star Ratings
Two 3 Star Ratings
One 1 Star Rating
~
Reviews

I Just Wanna Sit Here & Read
Daisy Chain Book Reviews

Being honest, l am not really into the whole fairytale thing and don't really remember at all loving them when l was younger. Therefore l don't think this is my sort of book. My library has it so l may try it one day.



Released - 8th June 2010
~
Rating (By my goodread friends)
Three 4 Star Ratings
One 3 Star Ratings
~
Reviews

Katie's Book Blog
Teenage Reader



I don't really know much about this series at all to be honest. I have a book on my shelf by Sara called All The Things We Didn't Know but l am yet to read it.

13 to Life (13 to Life, #1)13 To Life - Shannon Delany
Released - 22nd June 2010
~
Rating (By my goodread friends)
Seven 5 Star Ratings
Six 4 Star Ratings
Seven 3 Star Ratings
One 1 Star Ratings
~
Reviews
Recovering Potter Addict
Rabid Reads
Wow does this have mixed opinions! It seems some people love it, some people found it ok and some people really disliked it. Haven't read this yet, it doesn't jump out at me to be honest. 

6 comments:

  1. Lol Is that 1 star rating for 14 to Life off me? I think a lot of people will enjoy but it just wasn't for me. I hope you do read it one day as I'd love to hear your thought :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read the other Pretty Little Liars books? You definitely need to read them all and in order for you to get the whole story (each one ends on a cliffhanger). I've read the first four (there's a bit of a pause there) and I thought they were fun but very shallow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna - Haha yea it is! Maybe one day l will get to it =)

    Small Review - I haven't read any =( I like fun books sometimes but have to be in the mood to put up with shallowness lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these books either, for the same reasons. 13 to Life probably looks like the most interesting one to me, but this mixed reviews have put me off. I'll read it one day though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED 13 to Life. It was... different. Definitely give it a try if you're up for some wolves. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting post. I have heard a few people say that they would like to revisit some of their reviews as their opinion changed after reading something else.
    Very interesting - thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult