1.6.11

May 2011

Read Books in May 2011


Stats
My Aim : 10 Books
Total number of read books : 8
Average : A book every 3 and a half days

 Comments
Some great books here which make it hard to choose my favourite book of the month. Bitter End and Where She Went are both books with a lot of raw emotions in with characters that l really connected with. Starcrossed is a great new paranormal books written by a very talented author and Forgive My Fins is a great fun read, perfect for the summer. 

Favourite book (of May)
Bitter End
It's going to have to be Bitter End. I waited so long to read this (as soon as l heard about  it) and it lived up to my exceptions and also went beyond them. A book with so many emotions that l, as the reader, started to feel the emotions too.

Favourite cover (of May)
StarcrossedStarcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)Starcrossed
Both the covers (UK & USA) are so pretty. I actually have the ARC UK copy so it's white with gold on it which is also gorgeous. 
The UK really stands out with the bright colours and is also such a sweet cover, l feel like it suits the book more because of the romance.
The USA is just pretty with the pink/pure and also how the sky is cloudy suits the book!

6 comments:

  1. I also read Gayle Forman's If I Stay this month. It was great and I'm looking forward to reading Where She Went super soon!

    ~Asheley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starcrossed does have a great covers!

    You managed to get through a great selection of books, hopefully June will be as good, if not better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great month for you hun :-) I got Starcrossed today very excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've read some great books this month! I am excited that my copy of Starcrossed it on it's way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i'm a new follower :).

    You read some greats books last month ! I also read If I stay a few days ago and i'm going to read Where she went now. I hope I'll like it !
    The cover of summercrossed is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing wonderful collection with everyone.. "If i stay" this is cool..I had read it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult