18.6.11

A Year Gone By... (#24)

A Little Wanting Song
Released - 8th June 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
One 4 Star Ratings
One 3 Star Ratings
~
Reviews

I have seen this book around but not actually read any reviews on this, l plan to read the reviews which l just posted! I find it really hard when there isn't many reviews by bloggers l know.


Two Moon Princess                  Two Moon Princesses - Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban
Released - 16th June 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
One 5 Star Ratings
Two 3 Star Ratings
~
I have to say, this book doesn't interest me but l am putting it up for those of you who like historical books. Maybe one for you to try!

Minder (Ganzfield, #1)                                          Minder - Kate Kaynak
Released - 18th June 2010
~ 
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Four 5 Star Ratings
Six 4 Star Ratings
One 4 Star Ratings
~
I actually have read this book and have reviewed it. The link is above. I have the other two in the series to read thanks to Kate!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a neat feature! (Totally late to the party on this, haha) I've heard good things about Minder...but next to nothing about the other two books! (Though I have seen the covers around the blogosphere)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult