29.6.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#24)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
~
Balthazar - Claudia Gray
I have had this one on my wishlist since l heard it was going to be released, now it finally has a cover l had to do it as a WoW!
For anyone who has read the Evernight series and enjoyed it, this is a must read! Well l think so anyway. Even if you haven't read Evernight l would say to read this book, you won't want to not meet Balthazar!
I still need to read Afterlife but can't wait to do so and when l heard Claudia is bring out a book from Balthazar's point of view l knew l was going to have to read this one. 
Balthazar is such a sweet guy and l love him in the Evernight series so l can't wait to spend more time with him (a whole book!).
~
The blurb : 
Haunted by memories from his first days as a vampire, Balthazar has spent hundreds of years alone—without allies, without love. When he emerges from his isolation to help Skye Tierney, a human girl who once attended Evernight Academy, Balthazar has no idea how dangerous it will be. Skye’s psychic powers have caught the attention of Redgrave, the cruel master vampire responsible for murdering Balthazar and his family four centuries ago. Having learned of Skye’s powers and the remarkable effect her blood has on vampires, he plans to use her for his own evil purposes. As they stand together to fight the evil vampire, Balthazar realizes his lonely world could finally be changed by Skye...just as Redgrave realizes that he can destroy Balthazar once and for all by taking her for his own.

8 comments:

  1. OMG! I didn't know that the Balthazar cover was already revealed! Thank you for posting this. I love Gray's series and I'm looking forward to this one!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great choice! Enjoy!

    My WoW choice is just around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this! I loved Balthazar in Evernight and I'm hoping I love him in this too :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't read Claudia Gray yet but I have lots of friends that talk about her and I would like to read it :-)

    I like your pick!!Mine is one about zombies this week! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for this! Glad the cover matches the rest of the series - I'm gonna have to re-read it though because I have shamefully forgotten who Skye is (or if we've even met her before). Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fantastic book for Evernight fans! I liked the series, but don't plan to read Balthazar...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I didn't know about this. Definitely going on my wishlist. I love him.

    Amy@adumbrations

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m definitely fascinated with all your publishing ability and as well while using the page layout with your webpage. Regardless sustain fantastic excellent publishing. At this point simply click here cash advance Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult