2.6.11

The Time Will Come #19


The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

This book has really good ratings by all my goodreads friends (well mostly) and l know it's well loved amongst a lot of bloggers so when l had a chance to swap for this l did straight away! 
Since then it's been sitting on my shelf, like a lot of my own books, because l need to read the review books before l can read my own. This sounds really good and l can not wait! Definitely a unique book and l haven't read enough vampire books yet. 


11 comments:

  1. This book is so awesome !! It's one of the first paranormal romances that I've read =) .. and I loved it !! Hope you'll have time to read it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jodie! Make time to read this book, lol PLEASE!! Oooh Luc! Such a swoon worthy guy! Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one I've actually read and I love it. Lucius and Jessica's chemistry is electric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got this one to read as well- it looks really good... one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know we can only see his mouth but doesn't the guy on the cover look like Angel from Buffy? Anyways... sounds like a good book :) A lot of my Goodreads friends have given it really positive ratings, too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about this book as well. Hopefully we all get to read it one day!

    ~ Popin

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's on my TBR too. I should have featured it for this TTWC so we could match!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This wasn't one of my favorites but I think you will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally managed to miss Thursday this week. Where did it go? Hope you get to read this soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been looking at alot of different decent sites for wonderful books..But your blog is good..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked this book a lot. It's less a vampire book than it is a character driven book with both Jessica and Lucius growing and changing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult