20.6.11

Cover Crazy #22

Other Cover Crazy posts - #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21
Hosted by thebookworms
This is apparently the cover for the special edition of Delirium!
Being honest, l don't think this cover is anywhere near as special enough as this book deserves. Think of all the beautiful covers out there, yes this is a pretty cover but it nowhere near some of the covers released this year yet this is one of the best books!
Ok onto what l like and don't like. 

Reasons l love it :
Well .. its Delirium!!!
It is pretty, l have to admit
How the text doesn't interfere with the image

Not sure about :
The colour, l wish it had less green and more .. well .. any other colour but green really
More interesting font instead of just plain
Just something more relevant to the actual story, it's a very amazing one and surely there is some sort of cover which could sum what the book is about. 

4 comments:

  1. I actually really love this cover :). Green is one of my favourite colours, so I think it's really pretty! And I prefer it to the plain-ish blue one there was before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this cover :S. I have to read the book yet but this is my favorite cover in the market. I think is more special than the others (for instance, the blue one :S)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me it just looks like a typical YA cover, it wouldn't make me pick up the book and I'd want something really special in a special edition! I think I prefer the regular blue cover, would have been nice if they got an illustrator to do something unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this cover, but it doesn't seem special in any way. It's nice, but I wish it was more representative of the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult