23.6.11

The Time Will Come #22


The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
~
I won this on a blog awhile ago and was really excited to get it and at the time it wasn't an easy book to get!
I have had it for a few months now and definitely want to read it soon, haven't seen a lot of reviews on this but the ones l have are positive ones and everyone has enjoyed it. Hopefully l can review this one for you all soon so there is another review out there. 
This is one of those which l definitely want to review soon for the author but sadly because l don't have a set date l need a review up for it gets left. 
See the blurb here

Next week
Next week instead of doing a time will come l am going to do The Time HAS Come.
This will look back at the last 22 The Time Will Come posts and say what ones l have read. I will be doing this around every 2 months. 
It's up to you if you join in OR just do a normal The Time Will Come posts. You can always do a list of the books you have read on another Thursday.

8 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting for your review of The Pace. It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'll have to admit then that I haven't read ANY of the 19 TTWC books I've posted about yet. Not ... even ... one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting! Cool cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really good! I remember seeing it about a lot last year, and then never heard of it again. Read it soon, I wanna know what you think!
    Confession time- I still haven't read ANY of my TWC post books. I think I need to set a month aside later in the year to just get them read! Maybe September can be TWC month for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this one on my wishlist. It sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this meme - it reminds me of all the books I wants to read and so I usually end up actually (God forbid!) READING them...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult