8.3.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#11)

Previous posts l did of this is here - #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10
.
>> Hardback <3
Paperback <3 <<
The HB is the USA version for HB & PB copy, the PB Uk version. I prefer the HB just because l think it is more unique than the PB version and more pretty. I love the red and black together and l love the lines going around the title in the HB version Also love the pattern on the girls face, not sure if it means something in the book but it is really pretty! The PB is nice but just doesn't stand out as much for me.


>> Hardback <3
Paperback <<
I wouldn't say l LOVED either of these but l like different things from the different covers.
I like the hotness of the HB and after looking at the rest of this series l love how it follows on the from the other covers!
In the PB l love the font and the patten behind it, makes it stands out! I do think it's just a bit too crowded though.
.

>> Hardback <3
Paperback <<
First off, l love how Sarah Dessen has a theme going with her books and how like with the PB version of this book they all seem to have little things which are in the book. Also how they all have a colour theme to each cover.
Still HB wins just because l love books covers which remind me of summer! They are always so pretty =)

With lots of these books from these posts they the HB version is also in PB.

8 comments:

  1. I always prefer paperbacks. They're just lighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hardback cover of The Truth About Forever looks gorgeous !! I want it !! =)
    By the way, I love this meme !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On this ones, I have to go with hardback. They all look better. I think its the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Hardcovers on all those are my favourites this time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ ComaCalm - l agree but l also like HB as the damage less easily!

    @ Elodie - It is very pretty. Thank you, l am glad you like it =)

    @ Savy - I agree!!

    @ Karen - Yay, we have the same taste =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really like any of these books, but I prefer the hardcovers if I had to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I’m a new follower from Edge of Escape . Please stop by, I’d love to have your book-savvy opinion of my site and the cover for Edge of Escape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Small Review - l don't think any are AMAZING but l do really like the Burned HB cover =)

    @ Debbie - Thank you so much for following, ofc l will visit your site!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult