12.3.11

A Year Gone By... (#10)

Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
Released - 2nd March 2010
.
Reviews

This is a book l really need to read! Everyone seems to love it so l am hoping to read it sometime this year. 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.
.
Released - 9th March 2010 

Reviews

I love this series, it gets better and better and l can no wait to read Afterlife!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-..
The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
Released - 9th March 2010

Reviews

This is one l have seen in quite a few places and would definitely pick it up in the library

5 comments:

  1. I've only read Hourglass and loved it !! I still haven't read the other two though I want to .. there's always another boook that I want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well jodie, seems you got Afterlife from me (lol) and I thought it was brill so will you :)
    Its one of them series that you can't put down and I really hope you enjoy it.
    Ooh, I've still got Hex Hall to read too.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read the sky is everywhere! I heard loads about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of them look really good! More for my TBR pile.

    Here's my IMM:

    http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Hex Hall, but it does end on a cliffhanger. I also heard Demonglass ends on an even bigger cliffhanger, so maybe it's a good thing you haven't read HH yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult