24.3.11

The Time Will Come #10


My new meme - 
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Or even a book you have had on your shelf for a while but aren't sure about.

Other 'The Time Will Come' Posts -
#1  #2  #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
.
I have had this book from when it was first put on netgalley and so many times l have gone to read it and then been unsure. Just because l always have another book which needs to be read more and to be honest, this isn't the sort of book l would usually read. The reason l do want to get to it soon is because l have heard such good things about it from many bloggers and really don't want to miss out!
I think maybe when the kindle button is back on netgalley this will be one of the first l read!
.
As always, add your link when you do your post!

13 comments:

  1. I read Angelfire this week - it really is as great as everyone is saying :) I hope you manage to get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed it Amber =)
    Hope l like it as much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say how much I LOVE this feature? So much time gets spent promoting new books that we can sometimes forget about those ones already sitting on our shelves waiting patiently for us. I have this book waiting to be read too heard so many fantastic things about it that I hope to read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you Jess! =)
    That was my aim, l think with the WoW and IMM they are great to help promote books coming out or just out but l am SO many waiting to be read! lol
    Hopefully we can both get to it soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have to buy this one !! I have heard awesome things about it .. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angelfire is really good! Hope you like it.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't get on really with this book but I know a lot of readers have loved it. Hope you enjoy it when you eventually get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard great things about this one too, but I never got around to requesting it on Netgalley. Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I can't wait to read Angelfire! Make sure you get to it soon, it sounds so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this book too- but the sequel isn't coming out till next year! Hope you enjoy it (I thought it was really good) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like you I'm desperate for the return of the Kindle button on Netgalley. I ended up reading the whole of Angelfire off the laptop screen and that's the only thing I really hated about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read Angelfire yet but I won a signed copy and it's sitting on my shelf. Soon! :)

    Carmel @Rabid Reads / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comments everyone.

    Leanna - l am like that with some books! Then l regret not requesting it. Hope l can get to it soon to see if l think the same as everyone who loves it.

    Sally - That is quite a long time! l may hold it off for a while longer so if l love it l don't have to wait too long.

    Carmel - Congrats on winning a signed copy =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult