17.3.11

The Time Will Come #9

My new meme - 
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Or even a book you have had on your shelf for a while but aren't sure about.
.
Other 'The Time Will Come' Posts -
This isn't a book l have had on my shelf for a long time as l only got it out from the library 3 weeks ago but it is one l have been meaning to read for over a year. I read the first book by this author, The Love Of My Life and l found it such a good read, one of those reads you don't want to end and because of it you go in search of another book by that author.
This is a romance book so also a nice break from the paranormal books, so l don't forget about the real world!
Also, how cute is this cover?!

6 comments:

  1. This looks like a good book. Can't wait to read your review. Also, love the cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book to read too, like you I loved this authors first book. I hope we can both get round to it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somethimes its good to read a book out of your comfortzone. I love the cover of this book. It just looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks interesting. I hope you enjoy it when you get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good book, and you're right, it probably is a good idea to break away from the paranormal for a while.
    I see you're reading Raised by Wolves. I bought it about a month ago and it sounds really good.
    Can't wait for your reviews on both books (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! And l agree, the cover is so cute =)

    Jess - Hope you get to it soon so we can compare thoughts! =)

    Nina - I so agree, l do my best to read different sort of books.

    That Book Blog - Yea, l like to read a romance once a month =) It is really great so far, about 270 pages in, worth a read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult