3.3.11

The Time Will Come ... (#7)

I actually chose Matched for one of these but ... l am now reading it! Yay
..
My new meme - 
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Or even a book you have had on your shelf for a while but aren't sure about.
.
Other 'The Time Will Come' Posts -
#1  #2  #3 #4 #5 #6
..
The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1)
The Dark Divine - Bree Despain
First off, isn't the cover gorgeous? and l love how the second follows on from this cover, they will go so nice together on a shelf!
I have heard such great things about this series that when l seen it in the library l picked it up straight away. l believe it was a very successful library trip as l also got Raised By Wolves and Matched!
Since then (month ago) l haven't read any 3 of them and really need to so l can take them back and let someone else read them!
l always feel really bad when l keep them out forever!
.
.
Join in and let me know what books you have had on your shelf for a long time and if you have read The Dark Divine! 
Make sure  you add yours to the linky


9 comments:

  1. The Dark Divine is a great read. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Look forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear the Dark Devine is really good (:
    You're library sounds really up to date, the most recent book in mine is from about five years ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading the Dark Divine now and loving it so far. Looking forward to your review of Matched, that's another one that's on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this one but haven't read it yet too. I should be able to get to all these real soon now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover of this one is gorgeous! I read the book though and I found it very average. I'm not continuing with the series. :/

    I love this meme. Keep meaning to take part and forgetting. lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comments!
    I will up it higher in my list after seeing most of you liked it!
    That Book Blog - I always thoughts my library weren't too great. l know people in the city get books basically as soon as they are out but l guess l am lucky! I can order from another 4 libraries from within the same county for like £1 so it is good! =)

    Sally - Glad your loving it! l hope l do too =) Matched is good so far, not a lot has happened though being honest.

    Karen - Will look forward to your opinion of it =)

    Leanne - The cover is gorgeous! I just love the purple in it! Shame you didn't enjoy it that much. Oh l would LOVE you to take part! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult