5.3.11

A Year Gone By... (#9)

Please check out my post on Simply Stacie where l talk about my blog! It's HERE
.
Before l Fall - Lauren Oliver
Released - March 2nd 2010
.
Reviews
I did like this book, not what l expected at all but it was good! I felt Delirium was a lot better.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.

Released - 16th March 2010

Reviews
I am getting this for UK book tours very soon, can't wait!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.
Released - 2nd March 2010
.
Reviews
Definitely check out the Lovely Treez book review, she was my secret santa from Readitswapit and got me this book! 

4 comments:

  1. I really liked Before I Fall as you know but I have to admit that I prefered Delirium too !! I still have to read The Body Finder, can't wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a year since The Body Finder? And I still haven't read it. So bad. I have heard such good things about Before I Fall and this is one I haven't got on my bookshelf yet. I really must, one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Elodie - l think the writing improved! Which it should when it's the 2nd book l think!
    Oh me too, can not wait either!

    @Karen - l know! l always thought it was released earlier, some are USA dates though l believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you for one's blog post. I’ve become making plans for authoring a truly the same blog post during the last small amount of seven days. At present go here Check Cashing Bless you for better get the job done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult