1.3.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#10)

Previous posts l did of this is here - #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
.

Paperback 1
Paperback 2 <3 <<
These are both paperbacks but l thought they were so different l wanted to include them in this post and compare them.
The first paperback does really well with the title and l love the font and different things on it such as the flowers. 
Paperback 2 has a nice summer feel to it and l would think it's more my sort of book, summer read too =)
,
>> Hardback
Paperback <3 << 
I am not sure about either of these covers.
I don't know why l don't love the HB, l usually love covers with butterflies on. Well l guess l must sort of know, maybe it's the colours anfd l don't think the cover is really a clear one, it's hard to read things and the font is in the wrong place (for me!)
The paperback stands out more to me, it's very unique and much more clear, let's of a 'full' cover.
.
>> Hardback
Paperback <3 <<
I am suprised how l usually prefer PB over HB books as l actually prefer to read HB books, get damaged easier etc! Anyway, l like to pick covers like this to see what tiny differences it can make to a cover. I like the tagline in the PB, l think it helps you judge a book without having to read th efirst chapter. You can usually tell from a tagline if it's your sort of think (well l find it with myself!) I like the purple more and how they have used more than one colour too.

4 comments:

  1. I like all the hardback covers. I really want to read Just One Wish. I only read one book by this author, but I really loved her writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lock and Key, I like the paperback with the key on it. The Adoration of Jenna Fox for me has to be the Hardcover with the butterfly (I love butterflies) and lastly Just One Wish - definitely the pinky cover. Much more me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paperback, hardback and hardback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nina .. l haven't read any by that author! Will need to have a look at her books when l get a chance =)

    @ Karen - l kinda don't get why l don't love the butterfly one as l love butterflies .. it's probably cause its not that colourful

    @ A Canadian Girl - Thanks for your opinion =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult