11.1.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#4)

Another post of Paperback or Hardback?
Previous post l did of this is here - #1 #2 #3
>> Hardback/PB <3
Paperback <3 <<
I actually like these the same! I was so unsure about the paperback version just because its so different from the HB but l love how the dress is a lovely colour which stands out in the picture. I think people tend to always love the first cover they see though because that's the one they are used to seeing around! I do think if l seen them both at the same time then the PB would win, although l don't like her hair colour (fussy much lol) P.S PB is Australia version
~
 >> Hardback
Paperback <3 <<
The hardback is also in PB! 
Being honest, both these covers make me think they are more thriller than anything else. I am only aware that they are my sort of genre books because of a Liberian l spoke to.
Anyway l prefer the colours in the paperback cover and the bird in the PB. The bird in the HB seems more 'haunty' and l don't tend to like 'spooky' books. 
~
 
>> Hardback <3
Paperback <<
I used to dislike books with people on but now it seems like most books have people on. The paperback is just too simple for me, l don't love the necklace either which doesn't help when that's all the cover has on! Whereas l love the HB cover, the necklace is still there but not just by itself and not too plain!
~
Please note the Paperback and Hardback detail might not always be right. E.g The paperback cover could also be in HB and other way round. 

8 comments:

  1. I must say I prefer the hardbacks! The cover are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both for Unearthly.
    Hungergames HB
    Hollow PB

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of caught as far as Unearthly goes. They're both wonderful! Definitely lovin' the hardback for The Hunger Games. And I personally love the Hollow on paperback... Maybe 'cus I generally don't like models on the covers.

    Asher K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandi - They are both lovely for Unearthly! =)

    Asher - I didn't used to like models on covers either!

    Thanks for stopping by everyone =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paperback for 1 & 2 and hardback for 3. Love the red dress for Unearthly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hardbacks all the way! Especially on the first two. I think the hardcover for Catching Fire fits (what I know of) the story well, but I agree with you that the PB does look like a generic thriller. I probably wouldnt pick up the PB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Canadian Girl - Yay we like the same ones! l like the dress more in PB!

    @ Small review - l think a persons opinion on a cover can totally change once you have read the book as one can suit the story more than another!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult