1.1.11

Top 10 Books of 2010

Well l actually found this quite easy to pick my top 10, but more difficult to choose between the top 5 and top 10. 
My top 5 {No Order!}
> You Against Me - Jenny Downham
My Review 
I was looking forward to this book for a long time and it didn't disappoint. The characters in this book totally make it amazing!
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater <
I LOVED this book, this is probably my favourite of the year, got me into paranormal books. 


> Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick 
I just loved everything about this book, lived up to my exceptions after hearing how great it was. 
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
American Vampire - Jennifer Armintrout <
The main character in here totally made this book for me. I also loved the plot in this book! 


Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick
Made me DESPERATE to read the 3rd in the series!
Click below to see my top 10


Top 10 {No Order}
> The Gift - Cecelia Ahern
No Review, this is linked to goodreads
Totally unexpected great read, l couldn't stop talk about this book to people!
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Linger - Maggie Stiefvater <
Sadly didn't live up to 'Shiver' as much but l still LOVED this book. What a great series.


> The Love of My Life - Louise Douglas
No Review, this is linked up to Goodreads
Just loved this book, l remember [First book read in 2010] loving the way the book was written. 
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Could It Be Magic? - Melanie Rose <
No Review, linked to Goodreads
Totally fascinating story, loved this book. So so gripping!!

Torment - Lauren Kate
Loved this book more than Fallen, found it a bit more gripping. Just has to be in my top 10!
.

Books which just didn't quite make it -
Fallen - Lauren Kate : This book just wasn't as fast paced as my favourite books of 2010. I did find myself a bit .. well.. not that interested due in this book and l wasn't gripped that often. 
.
Joss Stirling - Find Sky : Great book, loved it! Was such a nice good surprise read.
.
L.A. Weatherly - Angel : Great refreshing read from other paranormal books.
.
Sarah Porter - Lost Voices : First mermaid book and did not disappoint! Some things were far fetched but its made to sound so real. 
.
Claudia Gray - Evernight : This was the book closest to being on this list, it just didn't stand out in my mind enough. 

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to eventually read Hush, Hush and the Wolves of Mercy Falls series for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aylee - l hope you get round to them soon and you aren't disappointed. Doubt you will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY. It's nice to see Shiver in your list. I have already got the copy. I also going to buy Hush Hush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I haven't read any of these except Hush, Hush but plan on reading at least a couple more of the ones you have on your list this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aleetha - Shiver is one of my favourite books ever! Just amazing =) Hope you enjoy it.

    A Canadian Girl - Look forward to seeing what you think of them! Do hope you enjoy them as much as me =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have only read Shiver, Hush Hush and Crescendo - and I really liked all 3 but I haven't read the other ones yet, I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult