3.1.11

Debut Authors Challenge

Hosted by The Story Siren
 
This is where l will keep track of the series of books l have read for this challenge.
I am going for one every month, therefore aiming for 12!

..................  Unearthly - Cynthia Hand 
.................. Darkness Becomes Her - Kelly Keaton 
.................. Haven - Kristi Cook 
.................. XVI - Julia Karr 
.................. Memento Nora - Angie Smibert 
.................. Low Red Moon - Ivy Devlin 
.................. Die For Me - Amy Plum 
.................. Sixteenth Summer - Michelle Dalton 
.................. Starcrossed - Josephine Angelini 
.................. Rosie - Mariam Maarouf 
.................. The Bleeders - Michaela Haze 







11 / 12
(91.67%)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! So many challenges, I see. Good luck with all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! l hope to manage all of them =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pre ordered Born at Midnight from Amazon and I got an email today to say the publisher has put the date back :-0 I am to expect delivery 6-10th June so I assume it is gonna be released at the beginning of June?

    I want to read all those on your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Slowest Bookworm/Karen - I also got the same email from Amazon! Will have to change the date.
    Makes me want to read it even more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult