25.1.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#6)

Previous posts l did of this is here - #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
>> Hardback
Paperback <3 <<
 Urm, what can l say? How did the covers get SO different? Yes l love the colours in the first one and the font is great, seen it on a few covers lately but they are so different and would appeal to completely different people in my eyes. 
I actually did a the PB for my Cover Crazy, l love it. Beautiful covers and just a great cover, the HB is strange and gives off a completely different story but does relate to 'Wicked Lovely' HB.


>> Hardback <3
 Paperback <<
I don't love either of these and l think the second  in this series has such an amazing cover it made me want to find more out about this book. I think the HB is a bit plain but l do love the red against the black background and sometimes simple backgrounds are nice. The PB just doesn't appeal to me, not for any particular reason, just one of them "Not sure about it" covers. 




>> Hardback
Paperback <3<< 
I never knew they changed the names but l definitely perfect everything about the PB including the new name. I LOVE the font and how its arranged on the page. I also love the love heart on her neck and the blood dripping down, which tells you straight away what the book is about!
Simple colours but still stands out (l think!)
~
Ink Exchange

Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

  1. I love the paperback cover of Ink Exchange !! I really need to read this series !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paperbacks and thank you for reminding me about The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this one I like the paperback better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paperback all the way. Though I like this cover of The Forest of Hands and Teeth the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your opinions =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd pick paperbacks for all three.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult