17.1.11

Cover Crazy #2

Hosted by thebookworms
My Cover Crazy posts - #1
~
Why l love it?
Isn't this cover just beautiful and enough to make you want the book just to look at?!
I love the blue 'smoke' up the side, l always think that looks really lovely in pictures. Like the ones you would hang up in your living room!
I also love the scene mixes the picture of the two people. Beautiful scene!
I have this on my kindle to review, so tempting to buy the book when it comes out (In PB, if it is?) to look at! If only l had money to spare lol
Links -
Goodreads
Amazon

6 comments:

  1. There's something about smoke that I find mesmerizing. I don't love this cover, but those people at the top look hot! I imagine someone's winter wishes are on the naughty side *eyebrow waggle* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it a little overwhelming to be honest, but if this was on the shelf at waterstones I would have picked it up - so I suppose it works! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Small Review - l am the same with the smoke and LOl!

    @ Dwayne - l can see why you think that, there is a lot going on in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing that I thought when I saw the cover was that smoke reminded me of the "Looking for Alaska" cover. I like the colors. That is all. [smiles]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful cover. I love the smoke, winter, and couple. Nice choice.

    Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Andrea - The love is beautiful! =)

    Mfay2 - Totally agree about the covers, its what l love so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult