11.1.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#6)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


~
Watched - Sharde Richardson
This was brought to my attention after Sharde joined me and fellow bloggers in a chat on Katie's blog.
Isn't the cover just amazing? And the blurb is just as amazing!
SO want to get my hands on this, l loved it as soon as the saw the cover!
Make sure you check this out and read the blurb. Definitely one to keep an eye out for. Jealous of you all in America who will be able to get your hands on this before me!


Blurb -
Mikayla doesn’t want much: just to rock out to her favorite band, become the next Kwiki Stop video gaming champion, and keep her Q-tip habit under control. What she does want is the sight of the sudden inexplicable dark auras around everyone to stop. Problem is, those auras are demons and Mikayla is the last trait holder with the power to ban them. Which is a total buzz kill.
To make matters worse, the town folk of Sulphur Springs don’t look the same, and her classmates are a little dark in the eyes. There are murders, suicides, reckless skinny-dipping, gratuitous use of Q-tips, and newfound powers that Mikayla must learn to control.
Her past becomes present when a shape-shifter tells her what her true identity is, and how to keep the demons of Hell from nipping at her Converse. Through him she’ll discover who to trust, who to kiss, and how valuable her abilities are to the right beings. Because the evils of Hell aren’t staying down without a fight. 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover.

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick :D I can't wait to get my hands on this book either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for bring this book to my attention, I hadn't heard of it before :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to enjoy this one. Nonetheless it's going in my TBR pile.

    Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    Asher K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get a copy Jodie, sorry it is not available to you as fast as it is to us in the US! >_<
    Jodie thanks for finding this one, have added it to my own wishing to read as well... Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, am slowly making my rounds this morning!

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everyone likes my pick, thank you for commenting! =)
    @ Asher - l hope you do get to it when its out and enjoy it! =)

    @ Jackie - Thank you Jackie and your welcome, l always love a visit to your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute cover!Sounds like an amusing read!:D
    Never heard of it before, its on my list now, thanks, interesting choice!

    here is WOW post..
    http://blogonlinerandom.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesdays4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this one but I really like the sound of it and will be adding it to my wishlist. Thanks for letting me know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely waiting on this one too! Not to mention that the cover is completely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one does sound really interesting and I added it as well.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your pick too....haven't heard of this one but I am adding to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! And thank you for following =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult